Monday, May 16, 2011

Maidless Monday

Are you ready?

Don't worry, we are going to ease into this. Today we will vacuum. If you don't feel like it, blame Ouiser. ;) If you have hardwood, laminate, etc, break out the broom/swiffer/mop and get to work. I'm lucky enough to have carpet AND hardwood laminate. O boy! If, like me, you are in the middle of decluttering that may or may not have been started 2 months ago, don't not do this because you have stuff on the floor. Just go around it. It's better to have half a clean floor than no clean floor at all. While you have the supplies out, look up and see if the dust bats have taken over your corners, fans, and light fixtures yet.

Now stand back. Ah. Dust has been reduced. Crunchy things aren't sticking to your feet. You could get used to this, huh? If you don't have time, don't worry. Just do what you can. That's less you will have to do later. NO EXCUSES. =)

And now for me to practice what I preach. *hangs head low* But this couch is sooooo comfy!!! *scowl* Fine. You win. I guess I will go clean now.

<3 Truvy

No comments:

Post a Comment