Tuesday, July 9, 2013

New Poo For YOU

*looks around*

Well THAT'S different...

*feels hair*

Hmm...THAT'S different too...

Ouiser here. As you can see we're FINALLY getting around to tweaking the site a bit, new layout, working on a new logo and some super duper new features, one of which will be called "Moms Doing It For Themselves", which will focus on moms who run their own home based businesses. I'm still working on the 'questionnaire' for that one currently as the idea only came to be yesterday. I'm only Super Genius in small doses you know.

Since our last installment, M'Lynn finally got a diagnosis for her 'boils', Truvy started the Postpartum Doula journey and is well on her way, and I, Ouiser have decided to follow likewise (well maybe), but I've definitely decided to hop on the "Crunchy Path", the first step (for me) is going "No Poo".

For the uninitiated, No Poo means we're not using shampoo...not that we're eliminating (pardon the pun) the elimination process. See http://coderedhat.com/no-poo-method/ for further details on this. I'm on Day One myself and yeah, my hair feels...weird, but clean. I CAN'T QUIT PLAYING WITH IT!!!!

The Chunky Munky is FINALLY starting to pick up on the Potty Training thing and with a little luck we'll be out of Pull Ups by the end of the summer. Our vacation is next week so we can REALLY get to focusing on that particular aspect along with some inexpensive family activities during the week. This also means that I get to go a whole BEE-YOO-TI-FUL NINE days without having to deal with PEOPLE. I'm soooo not a people person. At least when it comes to retail at any rate. I'm also sick of pizza and pepperoni wraps.

I need to become a SAHM...

Maybe when I finish writing my book(s)...

xoxo,
Ouiser

No comments:

Post a Comment