Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Crossroads....

Dear friends, I have reached a fork in my road of life. It has been extremely difficult for me to schedule in time to go to school now that I am working again. I have been quietly mulling over the idea of dropping out until things get a little more stable. The downside, of course, would be that in 6 months I get to start paying back my student loans. The upside would be that I could focus more energy into my AVON business, and I could ask for more hours at work. I aim to devote enough energy into my business to pay back my loan out of my AVON income, by the time it comes time to begin paying them back.

What would you do in this situation? I haven't even mentioned this to my hubby yet....just really thought about it earlier today. It just seems like the most logical financially. *sigh*

O well, that can wait until tomorrow.

<3 Truvy

No comments:

Post a Comment