Thursday, June 23, 2011

We're Baaaaaack! With TikTokkyPortaPottyGoodness!

Okay so we totally suck donkey balls. We've all been sick, working or without our 'interwebz'. Perhaps all three and bedbugs? Whaaaa? You are NOT coming up here with that infested mess Truvy, just saying!

But it would probably be welcome after some of the whucktastical dreams I've had lately. I'm gonna blame the drugs personally. That's the ONLY logicial explaination. By drugs, I mean doctor prescribed, kill the infucktion type yeah.

The MOST whucktastical of which involved our heroes Kate and Lydia from Rants From Mommyland, whom we want to be like when and if we ever grow up. The details are sorta fuzzy but as I recall, it took place at a fair and involved a t-box drinking contest. Which for those of us on a beer budget...yeah you can kinda guess where that ended up. Next thing you know all of us are in porta potties puking our respective guts out in unison, to the tune (if you could call it that) of Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok'.

Oddly, it was kinda cool. But I woke up before I found out who won the contest.

I can see it now though....*shakes head*

No comments:

Post a Comment