Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ouiser's Kicking Ass...

...and taking names. While I can not really go into the details here although I touched on it in my last post, suffice it to say, some information has come to light that if it is discovered to be true, will make one corporation very unhappy once I'm done with them. The ball landed in my court so to speak, and here goes the return! :)

Of course, I'm also a bit of a weenie and have yet to hit submit on the form. Something about the idea of potentially becoming a sitting duck for corporate. I'll get there though. In the end, it'd be worth it, if only to prevent this from happening to someone else. 

Anyway, We are still looking for a new abode. Even though the landlord says they will be taking care of all the issues we listed (and they've started with the water, which, while it's a biggie, obviously isn't the biggest. But whatever.) Don't get me wrong, if all the issues with this place are taken care of we would have no problems staying here. I kinda like it here other than the fact that I feel we really ARE too far in the middle of nowhere. That can be good, or bad. Depends on your outlook I suppose.



I'm thinking about starting a new personal blog. More like a collection of essays et cetera. I have a few blogs but I rarely use them anymore, but I feel the writing bug itching at me again. Believe it or not, I actually used to be a good writer. I wrote every single day. These days, it just seems that there's nothing to write about. Hell, I haven't even finished my book "Boxes and Doors" yet! Oh, I have plenty of poems half completed for it, but it's that whole 'getting it done' part that stymieing me. I spend most of my days couponing, looking for freebies, working and naturally taking care of Wee Man.

Speaking of Wee Man, he's learned a few new words as of late. They are, in no particular order:

Whoo Hoo

Boobies!

and my personal favorite HA HA (said like Nelson Muntz)

Needless to say, we will NOT be going to Hooters again anytime soon til he FORGETS that word. Perferrably til he's at least 16. And yes...I AM the one who taught him 'boobies'. But in my defense, I didn't think he'd be able to say 'breasts'. He kept pulling the front of my shirt down and going 'that? that?' after a fair amount of time I finally pried his hand off my shirt and went "BOOBIES!! Boobies okay??"

The next thing I know, I see him pause, give me a big grin and say in his tiny voice

"boobies" "boobies boobies boobies"

*shakes head*

I've created a monster!


No comments:

Post a Comment