Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Maidless Mondays: I Knew I Grabbed The Purple Sharpie For A Reason...

Ok. So my life is kind of a train wreck at times.....like, always. Lol. I overextend and overcommit and feel like I am pulled in a million directions at once.

I have written before about the genius that is flylady.net (if you have not checked this site out DO. IT. NOW.). The system works if you work the system, as they say. I always get excited, get started, and do too much...every single time. I'll write out the 31 Babysteps on my calendar, not allowing myelf room to fall behind and get back on the band wagon.

So tonight I have a revelation...notecards.

So here I am with leftover notecards from God only knows when and a purple sharpie. I am about to write 1 Babystep per notecard. That way, I can go through them daily, but if I hit a bump in the road, I can put things on pause, and even rewind if needed. =)

You can find the Babysteps here: http://www.flylady.net/pages/begin_babysteps.asp

Note: I am only writing them down b/c when I get on the computer, I tend to stay there for a while. =p So if I say I'm gonna hop on real quick to see today's BabyStep, I may get off in 3 hours. Lol. So notecards are more of a discipline thing I suppose. Use whatever method works for you. =)

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to begin FlyLady's BabySteps and get on the right track to FLYing!

<3 Truvy

No comments:

Post a Comment